iFast Express Delivery. Is a registered and licensed international courier and delivery company. We have been able to secure all the required documentation and a standard and well – located office facility that is highly suitable for the kind of business we are into. Our head office is situated at Ikeja- Lagos Nigeria and we have branches scattered all across major cities in Nigeria
- iFast Express Delivery. is involved in all aspects of courier and logistics services such as domestic air transit deliveries, international air transit deliveries, ground deliveries, messengers and local deliveries and supply chain activities et al.
- IFAST EXPRESS DELIVERY is one of Nigerian new and innovative providers of integrated and safe Courier and logistics solutions bringing a new dimension to supply chains in some Nigerian’s most challenging environments, offering unmatched personal service and customized capability.
- We operate in the courier and delivery services industry basically provide air, land, see or combined express courier services of parcels, document and packages for individuals and corporate clients. Courier and delivery companies generally provide services between metropolitan areas or urban centers and form a network that includes local, national and international pickup and delivery to serve customers’ needs.
- Over the last 10years, a large portion of the industry’s growth has come from greater business activity and demand for time- sensitive goods in emerging companies. The growing number of individuals with interest access has also aided revenue. So also with more consumers leveraging e-commerce websites, a greater number of goods need to be transported using courier and delivery services.
- The Global Courier and Delivery Services industry has a moderate to low level of capital intensity. Players in this industry spend on average $0.17 in capital investment for every dollar spent on labor. Bigger cargo aircrafts and trucks are needed to transport packages to their intended destination. While technology is also employed to track the packages while in transit.
- Despite investment by companies in machinery and other reliable technologies, manual labor is still needed. This labor includes drivers, pilots and delivery personnel who work alongside and operate the machinery. As a result of this, the amount of manual labor required, wages are expected to account for 28.5 percent of the revenue generated in the industry.
iFast Express Delivery. Is in global Courier and Logistics services industry for the purpose of making profit and we will ensure to go all the way to position our business to favorably compete for available market in the industry. We are going to do all that is permitted by the laws in the Nigeria to achieve our business goals.
Here are some of service offerings;
- Package goods for export & import
- Freight forwarding services
- Providing air, surface or combined courier delivery services
- Customs’ Broker services
- Export License Permit
- Providing express messenger and delivery packages
- Delivering parcels, documents and packages
- Packing and sorting operations
- Transferring and trucking( without storage)
- Delivering time-sensitive and high-value to-weight products
- Providing grocery delivery services ( i.e. independent service from grocery store)
- Providing restaurant meal delivery services n(i.e. independent delivery services)
- Providing beverage delivery services
- Haulage and cargo services
La roche Equipment Nig. Ltd.
Atlantic Infinity Ltd
Sunthern Sun Ikoyi
Neat Approach Ltd
Nigerian Bag Nig Ltd.
THG Helicopter SUP Concord Hanger
M.M. Airport Lagos
JedAir Jedidiah Air
Concord Airline Building
the Wisdom Center inc.
Worri Delta State
The Ibeto Group, 60-61 Igwe Orizu Road Anambra